Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HOT weather!

Over this past weekend, the weather was in the 80s! It was gorgeous, but apparently rare for it to be so hot here. The avg temp is 50-60s all year (it is cold in July, I'm told).

Anyway, Matt and I took Jackson to meet Matt's boss and work friends at the Wharf this weekend. There, we met a guy called Crazy George (Matt knows him from school I think). On the weekends, he brings these rare exotic birds to the wharf and forces scared children to get pictures taken with him. Jackson was one of those poor kids this weekend. He came up to Jackson and put a bird on his arm and told me to take a picture. Jackson freaked out and screamed! I did not get a picture, b/c the camera was missing and our cell phone did not save the video, but trust me, it was sad!

We also went to this outdoor mall- like the Springfield mall with Macy's, Ann Taylor Loft, Border's Express, but it is outdoors- really neat.

The weather has cooled off some and is now back in the 60s again, but I hear that it is better that Philly!

My family has had the nerve to go to Walt Disney World without me- my parents and sister's family are there now- they are having a blast, but I am jealous and planning Jack's first trip to Disneyland!

PHEW that was long, hopefully the computer doesn't eat it...

No comments: